Photography Classes in Tampa
Want to be your own family photographer, capture the beauty that Florida has to offer, or just explore your love of photography?
Then we’ve got the class for you!
Come learn the skills you need to be a great photographer while enjoying the great outdoors!
All classes include instruction, Q&A sections and hands-on training.
We’ll have you fulfilling those shutterbug dreams in no time.
Give us a call and we’ll get you registered. Let’s get started!
- In our 3hr Beginner Class, you will learn the foundational skills of becoming a great photographer. We will review the manual settings (ISO, aperture and shutter speed) on your DSLR camera. From instruction and hands-on exercises, you learn the importance of these 3 settings; and how you can manually choose a setting to get your desired results. We also review the basics and importance of lighting and composition.
- In our Intermediate Class, we review and expound on what you learned in our Beginner Class and explore lens choice. You learn how to choose the best lens for any given situation to achieve your desired result. We also further explore lighting and composition choices.
- In our Advanced Class, we build on what you have learned in our Beginner and Intermediate Class – putting these skills together. You also learn tips on working with subjects, as well as, how to utilize a flash properly.
All classes held at John Chesnut, Sr Park, 2200 E Lake Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34685
- THIS CLASS IS FULL Saturday, 1/24/15 from 1-4p
- THIS CLASS IS FULL Saturday, 2/28/15 from 1-4p
- Saturday, 4/18/15 from 10a-1p